What better way is there to start a vacation than to see the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile?
Can't go to the Tetons with an 18 month old without stopping off at the bear park in Rexburg.
We met up with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Wade on the last two days of our trip. So glad we did! They brought their Kayaks and we went on a beautiful ride down the Snake. Johnny did't really appreciate it (he cried most of the time). Hopefully next time.
Christmas card 2013
We woke up at our first morning in Jackson to some cold weather. None the less, it was still beautiful!
Jackson Lake. There were thousands of little minnows in a school up along the shore. The bigger fish would come in for a bite, and the little ones would scatter. I felt like I was watching a shark hunt. I'd never seen anything like that, especially in a fresh water lake.



















No comments:
Post a Comment