Saturday, April 6, 2013

Vegas Baby

Ben attended a self storage conference down in Vegas, so Johnny and I decided to tag along.


Way too Cool! 





Rock Climbing is a new favorite 









Dutch Pride.  This was an adorable garden with a Dutch theme, so of course I loved it.  Johnny loved it too--being the 25% Dutch that he is.









Poor Little Johnny was Exhausted!  I think that  Vegas was a bit overstimulating.  



This was a totally unexpected gem for Johnny.  It was in the Aria Hotel and Casino (would have been really nice to have stayed here).  










Frankenstein Walk --I"m so sad that this walk is fading.  He's the most adorable little Frankenstein ever.  








This staircase is virtually a geo-rock stain-glass window









This floatie was better utilized out of water than in.  



I'm  a proud mama!  Johnny is becoming very good a manipulating books.  He loves to turn the pages and look at the pictures.  Smart boy!    


On the way to Vegas, we took a little stop in St. George.  It was actually one of my favorites parts of the whole trip.  

We woke up at 2:30 a.m. and left for Vegas in pajamas.  Too bad we don't have p.j.'s with coyotes  and rattle snakes, because these are better suited for Jackson Hole.  O well! 





The Red Rocks of Vegas
I have been to Vegas several times and never been here.  I don't know why because it really was neat.  Johnny loved cruising over the rocks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment